|The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron-Reid|
What do you think of when you hear the word home? The most obvious meaning is a physical location, where you live. But there is so much more to it than that.
- Home is where my heart is.
- It's where I feel safe and secure.
- I'm at home when I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I feel at home with like-minded people.
- I'm finding my way home on my spiritual journey.
- Home is the people I love.
- Being surrounded by nature brings me home.
- Home gives me a sense of belonging.
- I'm at peace when I am at home.
- I am where I am meant to be right now.
- I am home.
What does "home" mean to you?